Saturday 20 April 2013

6 Products I Couldn't Live Without tag

This was a challenge! I found 6 things I most use :) l probably could live without them BUT these are the products that I adore and always find my self buying again and again.

1. Clinque Superbalanced Make Up: OK so this foundation i have been using for quite a few years, i have tried other foundations in between but have always found myself going back to this one. It absorbs oil where oil-control is needed and moisturises where hydration is needed, this gives a very even look.

2. Revitanail: This little floozy is wonderful, i have only been using it for about a month but it has worked absolute wonders on my nails! they are really strong and don't peel or break...EVER!

3. M.A.C studio finish concealer: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT! This little pot of magic has the best coverage of any concealer I've ever used AND its SPF 35!

4. Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Shaping Studio: this little palette has everything you need to get perfect brows! It comes with eyebrow shaping stencil, tweezers, brow powder and a brush. I use it every day!

5. M.A.C extreme dimension lash: This is one of the best mascaras out! It lifts and lengthens all in one stroke, i love it. oh oh oh and it doesn't clump!

6. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture: Love this! It's so light and can go under make up as a primer. It also has SPF 15 which protects my skin during the whole day.

I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet! Let me know how you go! 
♥ 

6 comments:

  1. I really do want the MAC concealer and the Clinique foundation. Nice selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! the MAC concealer is really good but i always make sure to put setting powder over it so it doesnt smudge! :)
      Alana xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks to you too!
      Alana xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the follow. Following you back :)
    Haven't tried the concealer yet, but it's next on my list of concealers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And im sure you will love it!
      Alana x

      Delete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3