This was a challenge! I found 6 things I most use :) l probably could live without them BUT these are the products that I adore and always find my self buying again and again.
1. Clinque Superbalanced Make Up: OK so this foundation i have been using for quite a few years, i have tried other foundations in between but have always found myself going back to this one. It absorbs oil where oil-control is needed and moisturises where hydration is needed, this gives a very even look.
2. Revitanail: This little floozy is wonderful, i have only been using it for about a month but it has worked absolute wonders on my nails! they are really strong and don't peel or break...EVER!
3. M.A.C studio finish concealer: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT! This little pot of magic has the best coverage of any concealer I've ever used AND its SPF 35!
4. Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Shaping Studio: this little palette has everything you need to get perfect brows! It comes with eyebrow shaping stencil, tweezers, brow powder and a brush. I use it every day!
5. M.A.C extreme dimension lash: This is one of the best mascaras out! It lifts and lengthens all in one stroke, i love it. oh oh oh and it doesn't clump!
6. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture: Love this! It's so light and can go under make up as a primer. It also has SPF 15 which protects my skin during the whole day.
I tag everyone who hasn't done this yet! Let me know how you go!