Saturday 25 May 2013

Highlight and Conture

My Secret to a perfectly contured/ highlighted face is...SEPHORAS SCULPTING DISK!
It comes with bronzer, highlighter and a matte finishing powder.
 I swatched each of them below the bronzer is quiet pigmented so i always tap off the excess that is on my brush. The highlighter gives a really nice sheen to the face. I use it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and sometimes under the brows. It can be used on its own but i like to put my blush over the top of it to create abit of lift. The finishing powder is not very pigmented and works for alot of different skin tones, I have used it on my friends who have olive toned skin and it works well on them.

To apply my bronzer I use my conture brush. I apply the bronzer to my cheeks and jaw line.



I then apply my highlight with a blush brush to the bridge of my nose, brow bone, cheek bones and sometimes my decolletage.
Lastly I use the finishing powder to blend everything out, I do this with my Kabuki Brush. I apply it all over the face.

I hope you guys found this useful!

xoxo
Alana





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I need one! I've just begun discovering the magic of contouring and the Sleek Face Form kit. Have you tried that? How does Sephora compare?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one, I'll keep an eye out for it! I love this Sephora palette thought!
      Alana xx

      Delete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3