Friday 28 June 2013

FOTD: Super Sassy Red Lip

Hey everyone! Sorry I havn't posted in a while, there has been hardly any time! Life is slightly on the hectic side, especially with school, but, its holidays now which means I have a two week break to work on my blog and get a bunch of posts ready for you guys! Please let me know what sort of things you would like to see :)

Anyway this makeup look which I have created is not one that I would were during the day but thats my personal preferance. It is very bold so you could mix it up with a pink or nude lip, or play down the eyeliner into something finer.





I used Rimmel exaggerate liquid liner and M.A.C extreme lash mascara



LIPS- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 170 Alarm
FACE- Clinique Super balance in breeze
BROWS- Prestige Brow Kit medium-dark

I hope you enjoyed let me know if you would like to see more FOTD's 

xoAlanaox

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Thanks for comment on my blog! Do you want to follow each other? New follower! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colour of that lipstick!

    www.emlaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3