Monday 26 August 2013

How to: Pouty Coral Lip

I haven't bought a coral colour lippy yet so i mix the colours i already do have to create a customised look that suits me. 

Firstly i use Rimmels lasting finish lipstick in alarm, this red creates the base for the coral colour.





 Next I apply this peachy toned nude also by rimmel in 113 from the Kate Moss collection. I think this colour was discontinued but you can always use a different nude. Apply this over the top of the red and rub your lips together to mix the colour.






 Lastly apply a pinky lip gloss over the top to give your lips a pouty look. This is estee lauders lip gloss in weft.



And there you have it the final look

p.s the lighting was very poor when i took these photos so please excuse the rubbish quality 

Thanks for reading, I hope this was helpful

xoAlanaox


2 comments:

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3