Saturday 21 September 2013

IMATS Sydney 2013

I have just gotten home from a long day at IMATS, this was the first time i had been and boy oh boy did i enjoy it! I got the chance to meet, talk and get a photo with Rae Morris ( my inspiration) and i was so overwhelmed by how lovely she was! Rae also demonstrated how to create a bunch of different looks and i found that really helpful, so also told us some ins and outs of the make up industry which was really interesting so, get ready for some new make up looks guys (watch this space haha).

I spluurged a bit and bought a stack of new brushes, the limecrime velvetine liquid lipstick (review coming soon) and some other bits and bobs.

Oh and there was also a lady from the M.A.C Pro team there who showed us how to create popular looks from this season, which are being used all around the world.

For my first IMATS ever I can definatly say it was memorable and will 100% be going back next year!

I havent uploaded any photos in this post as i rushing out the door again and just wanted to briefly share my day but, i will post some tomorrow hopefully :)

xoAlanaox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3