Friday 11 October 2013

Review: LimeCrime Velvetine Lip paint

When I was at IMATS last month i was lucky enough to meet Rea Morris but I also got my hands on Lime Crimes Velvetine Lip Stick, I got the darkest red as I already have a dupe of their cherry red ( Alarm by Rimmel)

I love this lipstick the colour is amazingly pigment and even though I had to wait 45 minutes in a crowd of eagar ladies it was well worth it!


 What i like the most about this lippy is that it comes in a tube as if its lipgloss with a dough foot applicator, which makes for a really clean cut line and crisp finish which comes in handing considering red lipstick can become a nightmare when smudged. Oh! and speaking of smudging this lipstick drys matte and stays put all night long! Which is a huge bonus!!

I wish my camera picked up the real colour as it is a lot darker and is quite vampy.


I wore it to my school dress up social, I was a dark angel...Anyone pick out that Katherine from my how to: feline fierce look is the girl next to me? 



How you guys enjoyed this review, and also have you tried any Lime Crime lip products? I was to scared to try the purple, blue or green lipstick, maybe next year?

2 comments:

I love to hear from you and try to reply to every single one! <3